About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Assist the Programme Director, Surveillance Academy to:
- Develop a risk based curriculum for FCSU
- Work with Subject Matter Experts and build the curriculum with relevant and eloquent content
- Implement and deliver learning programmes to support the curriculum
- Ensure that all relevant learning programmes are created in accordance with Group Learning procedure (CADDIE)
- Support design and delivery of Training programs for new tools and process roll outs
- Deliver unit specific Technical Training programs, New Joiner Training programs, Need Based Training programs, Awareness / Refresher and Specialist training programs
- Work closely with the unit in the implementation and delivery of a comprehensive New Joiner Training program and get staff shop floor ready with minimum lead time
- Support learning curve for new joiners and assist them to improve their speed to quality and productivity
- Design and develop ready-to-use training modules collaborating with process specialists
- Work towards standardising training content and trainer notes across locations
- Ensure that all governance and procedures, such as Mandatory Training requirements are applied as appropriate
- Assist FCSU and the Learning function in carrying out any special tasks or projects that may be required from time to time (as assigned by the unit head)
- Ensure that internal and external errors arising out of knowledge gaps are addressed
- Monitor and analyze data trends to identify potential training opportunities, needs and issues that could impact business operations / results
- Break down deliverables into manageable components, develop schedules and work well within deadlines.
- Coach / support for external certifications for the unit (CAMS, JAIIB, CFE)
- Highlight / escalate any risk issues or losses immediately
- Review process documents regularly and ensure process changes are incorporated in the training documents with version control as appropriate
- Ensure effective utilization of Organizational Learning programmes by FCSU staff
- Maintain Training related documents i.e. Attendance Sheets, Assessment Sheets, Feedback Sheets and Training MIS
- Ensure Audit readiness of the Learning function - Training content, program completion and reporting
- Ensure adherence to all applicable rules/regulations of company and Group Policies
- Drive and build a Quality learning culture by leading and delivering training programs
- Uphold the values of the Group at all times
- Has sound knowledge of Financial Crime Compliance processes and application of the same to Training development
- Demonstrates creative techniques in developing lucid training content and dissemination
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with organisational Learning Management System and its application
- Displays ownership from needs analysis to roll out of a training program
- Possesses sound working knowledge of MS Office suite
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .