Associate/ Senior Associate, Corporate Finance
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
Your role as a leader
- Lead advisory M&A including buy-side, sell-side and capital raising
- Global inbound and outbound transactions with international and national blue chip clients, emerging companies and private equity
- Management of key transaction work streams including direct liaison with key client stakeholders and external vendors/bidders
- Preparation of marketing materials and other key deal documents
- Development of valuation, financial and strategic analysis
- Management of the due diligence process
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- A minimum of 2-3 years working experience
- Exposure to relevant transactions through Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, Private Equity or Project Finance
- An understanding of business fundamentals: strategies, operating models, functions, macroeconomics
- Well-developed valuation, financial analysis and modeling skills, including the ability to develop a financial model from scratch
- Ability to logically structure a deliverable / storyboard
- Knowledge of appropriate tools, techniques and intellectual capital to address transaction issues
- Strong presence, poise and appropriate level of confidence
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- Strong project management, coaching and communications skills
- A relevant post-graduate qualification (for example CPA, CA, CFA or MBA) will be highly regarded