Associate Test Engineer
About the Role
In line with testing standards/procedures and under instructions and controls of a senior engineer, to undertake acceptance testing activities of limited complexity related to hardware and software components of SWIFT networks ensuring product quality. What to expect?
What will make you successful?
- You will execute test cases of low to medium complexity according to test plans.
- You will analyse and log test results.
- You will propose and run procedures that help to find errors existing in the product.
- You will keep more senior team members of the squad aware of the testing evolution.
- You will contribute to a correct evaluation and planning of resources in the project framework.
- You will analyze requirements and participate in test preparation for a project or product with the squad.
- You will assist in the implementation of test process improvements with support from the squad and chapter.
- You will assist in the implementation of test automation tools with support from the squad and chapter.
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team.
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in automation testing
- Any experience within a testing and/or development environment e.g. Agile methodology/SDLC is an asset
- Good team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate risks and issues effectively
- Proactive attitude, communicative and customer-oriented
- Independent worker, motivated and self-organized
- Experience in Automation Tools e.g. Selenium, Robot Framework, SoapUI, Bitbucket & Jenkins is an asset
- Experience in Test Management Tools e.g. QC or JIRA is an asset
- ISTQB - Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL) is an asset
- Experience in scripting e.g. shell scripting, python is an asset
Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below :
Puteri Megat - Hiring Manager
Lai Cheng - Recruiter What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.