- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
- 23 Jan 18 2018-01-23
- Assist with managing and developing Credit Decision Management application System (CDMS) and on-going parameters setting and maintenance (e.g. Build decision paths, decision trees, rulesets, modules, functions and decision tables)
- Work with Credit processing team and IT to design input / output interface file and define data fields transforming logic and credit policies for CDMS rules development
- Configure the host system CDMS related parameter tables to define and trigger CDMS calls
- Develop template and application workflow design
- Repository management and access management. Rules and user manual documentation;
- Perform Strategy Testing and manage CDMS rules release (e.g. maker / checker / approval process)
- Work with IT to deploy the compiled executable program host testing environment for System Integration Testing and provide support to the various users involved in the User Acceptance Testing
- Work with IT to raise Change Request to cutover the CDMS to production
- Assist in managing IT related enhancement and projects
- Degree in IT, IS, BIS, Engineering or related areas.
- Applicants with minimum 1 year experience in related field (eg. System administrator, system analyst, Credit Decision Engine - preferable BLAZE, etc.) will have an added advantage.
- Candidates with project management skill set, Retail/SME portfolio knowledge, Statistical knowledge, SAS Statistical tool or BLAZE experience will have an added advantage.
- Committed in completing assignment within deadline, strong interpersonal, presentation and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Able to work independently and within a team to drive for results.
- Fresh Graduates with relevant educational qualification and interest in coding and programming are encouraged to apply.