- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 21 Sep 18 2018-09-21
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
We are currently looking for Business Analyst
COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS):
· Must have previous experience of leading multiple, migration programmes
· Very strong all round understanding of technology infrastructure to drive solutioning and target design
· Banking or similar experience at a Large Corporate preferred
· Must have Project Management experience, with ability to initiate and execute a large Project from E2E dealing with disparate functions
· Good knowledge of structured project management methodologies
· Effective leadership and interpersonal skills
· Demonstrate a good balance between detailed and strategic activities
· Self-starter/ motivated/ deals effectively with ambiguity.
· Must have credibility with senior stakeholders and across the project
· Possess negotiation, communication, facilitation, efficient decision-making and problem-solving skills
· Able to demonstrate awareness of business and organisational sensitivities and reflect this in approaches to communicating change
· Project Management formal methodologies - PMP certification mandatory
· Understanding of Bank's Technology environment (Optional)
· Proficient in excel, power point
· Good knowledge of the ITIL processes will be a big plus.
If you're a bright mind with big ambitions, we'll actively encourage you to fulfil your potential. Thanks to our rich and varied international footprint, we can offer exciting opportunities working across different countries and cultures. Apply Now and take the next step in fulfilling your potential.