- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 18 Jan 19
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
Brief Scope A single point of contact and provide advice, guidance and the rapid resolution on analysis on people, Cost Centre finance related matters, training related to Service Desk Team. A customer- focused 'Service Team' with analyse expertise, business awareness and interpersonal skills, and knowledge over a wide range of analysis, planning and management.
Key Responsibilities The responsibilities include the following:
1. To facilitate the restoration and fulfillment of normal technology operational service with minimal business impact on the Customer within agreed service levels and business priorities
2. Review security-related access rights practices, directives, and guidelines.
3. Ensures the compliance of suppliers of DP services, to access rights policy and guidelines
4. Ensure customer satisfaction through improved service and quality
5. Maintain Customer Service Skills to agreed standards for all interactions.
6. Identify and highlight to the appropriate authority any service concern or improvement opportunity
7. Expected to meet or exceed key measures and objectives of your role. Ensure performance, productivity, skill, and quality in line with the expectations
8. Develop understanding of Service Desk business solution and seek out improvement opportunities
9. Adherence to the specified standards of Quality and Audit / Risk requirements
10. Upholding the Values of the Group and Company at all time and Compliance with all applicable Rules/ Regulations and Company and Group Policies.
11. To build relationship & network with stakeholders within & outside Service Desk.
12. Ensure that business operations within locations (KL, Chennai, SG, UK) are aligned such as a single point of source creation for travel/ training; workshop; conference and resource hiring.
13. Discuss capacity/resource plans or requirements with my manager taking into consideration volume/trends, staff availability, risk/control requirements, staffs capabilities and training needs.
14. Deliver specific reports and other deliveries as assigned
15. Prepare and provide weekly & monthly status reporting and to be circulated based on target date without failure.
16. Ad-hoc reports to be prepared /circulated as and when required
17. Ensure cost centre budget is monitored, budgeted, forecast and proper planning is being done (training, travel, staff welfare)
18. BCP capability - to ensure all BCP capability requirements is reviewed and in order as per BIA document. Compliance with BCM requirement and successfully testing or activation or continuity plans
19. Assist with Staff Appreciation..
Academic & Professional
Field of Study Graduate with Diploma/Degree in Computers/ Management/ or any other certificates
Certification Post Graduation in Science / Others, Technical certifications in Computer Science / IT/MIS
2.Skills & Attributes
The following skills are required to be successful in performing this position:
Skills & Attributes
Must have (maximum of 5 bullet points)
1. Good interpersonal and communication skills
2. Must be detail oriented, highly organized, and able to handle a variety of tasks in an efficient manner.
3. Adapt at applying generalist IT knowledge to problem resolution situations
4. Familiarity with hardware/software components and terminology.
5. Strong customer service background, ability to work in a team environment, enjoy working with people, Self-Learner / Quick Learner
Nice to have
1. Crisis Management
2. Coordinating with other business functions to develop and implement plans
3. Knowledge in various technology platforms, domains, and application development. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products
4. Minimum of 2 year of experience, with at least 2 years of relevant experience
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.