About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Analysis of the Bank's estate to track and identify opportunities to reduce the Obsolescence Risk Score
- Coordination of project management activities and identification of risk and issues across the TS Tech Refresh Programme.
- Preparation of monthly decommission updates and status trackers for various Risk committees and PgSCs.
- Proven work experience as a Business Analyst / Project Manager or similar role especially within Tech Services
- Understanding of various hardware and software and the obsolescence risks
- Data mining skills - e.g. to download/merge data sources (internal and external) write queries and macros to gather information.
- Solid presentation skills to translate complex data into simple information for Senior management
- PMP certification is a plus
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .