To aid our aggressive growth plans in Malaysia, Capco is looking for strong and dynamic
individual with experience. Examples of deliverables/ responsibilities include:
• Excellent BA skills
• Good Stakeholder Management with excellent & impactful communication
• Extensive Process Modelling experience
• Excellent understanding of BPMN Tools viz ProV, Pega, Blueworks, Enterprise Architect, Visio etc.
• Working knowledge of any process improvement methodologies
• Good in probing the current process & suggest future state (process re-engineering)
• Excellent Analytical skills to decipher source data
• Ability to interpret source data & present it concisely
• Arrive at out of box solution to a business problem(s)
• Good at Lean / Six Sigma implementation
• Ability to implement Industry Best Practices
• Six Sigma
• The candidates should have a minimum 10 + years of experience with at least 5 years relevant
• Candidate from BFSI/Global Banking
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.