Business Manager Amanah
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 19 May 18 2018-05-19
Business Manager Amanah
Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you're looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success.
Representing the largest global Islamic financial services team of any international bank, HSBC Amanah provides a full suite of innovative Islamic products and services to retail and corporate customers around the world. Complementing HSBC's comprehensive range of global banking and financing solutions, HSBC Amanah leverages the Group's international experience and expertise in Islamic finance to best serve the growing demand for this viable alternative to conventional financing in Malaysia.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our HSBC Amanah team in the role of Business Manager Amanah, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
Reporting directly to the Business Centre Head, the job holder is mainly responsible to manage a team of Amanah Assistant Business Managers and at the same time meet his/her own personal targets to ensure that acquisition/strategic targets are met and aligned with Amanah Commercial Banking's annual operating plans. The job holder is expected to increase market penetration and profitability of the branch whilst maximising total contributions to the Bank. Credit proposals submitted for approval carrying his/her recommendations must be ensured to comply with all internal/external directives. The jobholder must have an informed ability to evaluate credit and operational risks and possess the associated skill sets. The job holder is required to actively develop/garner new business personally and through the team. The jobholder is as such, directly responsible for the guidance and training of the team whilst managing the drive of HSBC Amanah's Commercial Banking business at branch level.
- To increase sales of Commercial Banking (CMB) products and contribute to the growth and profitability of HSBC Amanah's Commercial Banking business
- To manage a highly effective sales team
- To provide a high level of customer service
- To ensure profitable and quality lending
- To ensure the efficiency of systems, methods and cost control in his/her unit of operations
- To safe guard the Bank from potential loss and contribute towards the Bank's image
- To maintain HBMS internal control standards, implement & observe Group Compliance Policy & maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring.
- Customer oriented with the ability to structure financing solutions and write full credit papers if applicable.
- Experience in dealing with customers and interested to promote shariah compliant financing.
- Committed to achieve team goals, with highly developed interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task and maintain high quality of sales & service levels
- Excellent communication (Bahasa Malaysia and English)
- Minimum Diploma with 5 years work experience
- Certified Credit Professional (CCP) holders and Chartered Islamic Finance Professional (CIFP) holders are preferred.
- Only Malaysian citizens are encouraged to apply