Business Performance Analyst/ Senior Analyst, Front Office Management
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 12 Sep 17
Preparation of reports together with relevant analysis and commentary, specifically related to Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet of Group Transaction Banking [“TB”]
- Support and assist in the process of evaluation of financial forecast shortfall to mitigate potential risks and identify effective remedial solutions and key value drivers to close the financial performance gap.
- Assist in building a comprehensive database (together with other Bank stakeholders) on transaction banking (trade finance and cash management) portfolios for all regions (Malaysia and overseas units), to develop analytics and projections to drive business performance.
- Support and assist in the preparation of annual Budget Process and Rolling Forecast for Group TB.
- Identify and implement the enhancement to existing/ new tasks to improve efficient and effective reports preparation/ production.
- Facilitate the preparation, review, and submission of business performance review with respective sales team and TB centers.
- Attend to ad-hoc requests or projects and provide support to various stakeholders to work together towards common goal and objectives.
- Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/ Post-Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Finance/ Accountancy or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills and meticulous with figures and data
- Preferably with at least 3 years working experience in financial or management reporting
- Enjoy engaging in a variety of on-going tasks & projects, ranging from preparing & interpreting financial projections to data-mining for reporting/peer-comparison purposes
- Possess an adequate level of product & credit knowledge as well as knowledge in performance reporting
- Ability to articulate ideas, observations & able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good team player & able to work harmoniously as a team
- Good time management skills to prioritize & meet tight deadlines
- Computer literate & adept in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access (preferable)