Business Transformation Analyst
You will be responsible for:
- The role of Business Transformation Analyst is to lead and contribute to the execution of our digital strategy and roadmap by actively engaging in all sales channel's capability build projects.
- The candidate will oversee and manage systems-related initiatives relevant to Digital Transformation, with the intention to improve our processes that will help sales staff to increase productivity, make their job easier, automated and straight-through, and also to transform customers' banking experience with us.
- Assume the role of Business Analyst or Project Lead for designated projects and system enhancements, for CRUISE (CRM) and ROME platform.
- This would also involve developing new capabilities onto our existing platforms (ie ROME/CRUISE) and introducing new innovative and useful solutions.
- Prepare/Review User's Requirements and Functional Specification Documentation based on business user's needs. Plan and determine resources required to carry out the various systems enhancement and project tasks. Prepare/review test plan and test scripts for execution of User Acceptance Test (UAT) for systems enhancements/new systems.
- The role requires focus and commitment to delivering results and finding solutions to meet deadlines and the ability to work on and complete multiple initiatives and tasks in parallel.
- The candidate must be able to work independently with minimal guidance and will be working closely with business and IT stakeholders in designing, building and delivering the RM front-end channels and capabilities under GWP (Group Wealth Platform) program. He/She will need to have relatively good understanding of core banking platforms, a good breadth of wealth products, services and processes.
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Possess strong business analysis, requirements gathering and testing management skill. Project Management and CRM skill is an advantage
- Ability to plan, prepare and executing initiatives or projects.
- Ability to work & coordinate cross functionally and with people of all levels.
- Ability to being the user interface managing the needs of business and IT.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Independent, self-motivated with high drive, initiative and commitment to work as a team.
- Technology-savvy, demonstrating strong understanding of technology and proven track-record of effectively articulating value to business units.