Client Financial Mgmt Manager
"The future workforce is an equal one - we are setting the goal to achieve a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Find out more here ." https://www.accenture.com/my-en/about/inclusion-diversity/gender-equality .
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com . Role Title: Client Financial Management Manager Role Summary
Partner with the engagement executives to support delivery of the Accenture and the clients business case, ensure compliance to regulatory and organization principles and to perform financial and contract management functions. Direct financial management processes and reports, trend and variance analysis, establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and engagement metrics. Act as the finance single point of contact for engagement executives and manage a team of professionals both onsite and offsite. Key Responsibilities
Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities. You should review these in conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your role.
- Act as the business advisor to the account executive team
- Oversee the annual/ mid-year client planning process
- Collaborate with client and engagement partners executives, Client Group Finance Leads (or equivalent), and other finance operations executives (including statutory accounting) to communicate the position and status of the account financial position
Drive accuracy and rigor across the forecasting process
- Lead the account forecasting process, ensuring adherence to internal finance deadlines
- Monitor financial status and costs, perform financial forecasting and analysis and produce financial reports
- Educate account teams with forecasting best practices to drive improved forecast accuracy across the account
Drive the new business process across the account
- Design and implement timelines and processes to ensure appropriate financial deal-shaping support across the account.
- Ensure all account executives have received appropriate levels of pricing / new business training
- Partner with the appropriate account commercial team stakeholders (eg, Commercial Director, Contract Management, HR, etc) to ensure an appropriate level of commercial subject matter expertise across the account.
- Work closely with the account Commercial Director (if applicable) to ensure compliance with all relevant finance policies
- Coordinate with Contract Management, Legal team to ensure contractual compliance with all terms and conditions of the client agreement, including billing and collections
Ensure the quality and integrity of engagement financial records
- Develop and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) and engagement metrics, and secure agreement on budgets and targets for KPI's for the purpose of financial reporting
- Ensure compliance with all global and local statutory, tax, Internal Controls, and US GAAP requirements
- Understand, explain, and resolve major discrepancies that occur on the ledgers to manage engagement financial records
- Ensure the deal team and business runners are aware of risks and there are no financial surprises on the deal for Accenture or our client.
- Implement and direct processes to ensure constant monitoring and understanding of all balance sheet items, including inventory and receivables
- Identify and implement appropriate procedures to drive continuous improvement in accounting and reporting
- Look to drive profitability improvements across the account
Serve as a leader in the CFM organization: Value Creator, People Developer, & Business Operator
- Coordinate and supervise financial support for cross-geographic unit opportunities within CFM scope
- Develop best practices for CFM and work with CFM leadership to continuously improve training, methodologies, tools and skills
- Perform quality and service reviews in the team, to continuously improve the quality of service delivery
- Support the CFM executives in scheduling and recruiting for CFM service delivery team
- Set and supervise performance criteria for CFM service delivery team
- Recruit CFM service delivery team members and train them as needed
- Prepare and participate in CFM meetings and training sessions