Client Service Manager 1
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 24 May 18 2018-05-24
Client Service Manager 1
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC is recognised as one of the top tier providers of Global Liquidity and Cash Management services in the Asia-Pacific region. As more corporate and institutional clients continue to consolidate their banking activities with the introduction of payments and cash management services, the potential growth of this business is substantial. Our customers view our regional client service proposition as a key element in deciding with whom to mandate their business.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Client Service Manager I.
Strengthen relationship between the Bank and the top-tier GB & CMB customers by providing proactive GLCM account management services, formulating solutions to meet clients' needs and providing professional advice to customer on the usage of GLCM products.
- Act as focal point of contact as GLCM account manager for the assigned customer portfolios
- Grow business opportunities of existing customer base and improve the GLCM wallet share by cross-selling and implementing GLCM services
- Work closely with RMs and GLCM teams locally and regionally to ensure client satisfaction and continuous GLCM business flow from customers
- Drive and coordinate Client Service activities across countries, with other areas and group office, work with such parties to come up with solutions to meet clients' needs.
- Contribute to GLCM Client Service group wide projects and initiatives with a view to position HSBC as a leader in cash management in Asia.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the customer's requirements through extensive interaction with the customer and recommend, wherever possible, suitable GLCM solutions to address customer needs
- Protect Revenue from existing clients. Evaluate trends, Revenue gaps through close tracking of Account Balances, Transaction volumes.
- Provide Value added services like At Your Service Reports, Annual Service Reviews to select key clients to strengthen relationship.
- Promote GLCM business, values and awareness of GLCM through actively soliciting participation in Regional Polls and surveys like Asia Money Poll, Euromoney Poll, Greenwich Survey and annual Customer Satisfaction survey.
- A degree holder with a minimum of 5 years' corporate banking experience
- Solid customer relationship management experience
- Strong team management skills
- A strong and diverse knowledge of payments and cash management products, services, systems, procedures and operations is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Strong presentation skills
- Confident, analytical and independent