Client Services Manager
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters - Malaysia
- 10 Nov 17 2017-11-10
A new Client Services position has just become available at one of the international asset management houses based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Head of Client Services this role will be the point of contact for clients and new business for the company.
About the Client Services Manager Role:
As part of the Marketing and Client Services Manager team, you will be responsible for supporting the company's business development activities through in depth understanding of the company's asset management offerings.
- Supporting the company's business development activities through an in-depth understanding of the group's investment offerings, and developing the company's distribution network by establishing and maintaining relationships with distribution partners
- Managing relationships for the company's clients and distribution partners
- Gathering constructive feedback from clients on areas of concerns and subsequently work with the relevant departments of the company to address clients' concerns.
- Escalating concerns to senior management where necessary
- Preparing sales pitch materials and responding to Requests for Information, Requests for Proposal, and Due Diligence Questionnaires from prospective clients and distribution partners
- Understanding the investment needs of existing and prospective/targeted clients and ensure the proposal of potential investment solutions are in accordance to these clients' investment objectives.
To succeed in the Client Services Manager role, you will need to have at least 3 years experience in a similar capacity within financial services.
- Experience with a Product or a Distribution role at a Bank or a Private Bank is well-regarded
- Well-spoken and able to express self fluently in writing
- Able to identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; by researching and analysing sales options
- Able to work independently, under tight deadlines with minimum supervision as well as in a team environment
- Meticulous and efficient in collecting, analysing, and summarising information for reporting/presentations.
This international asset management firm started operations in Malaysia in 2006 as part of our continued commitment to their Malaysian. They are established with Japanese heritage's attention to quality and have a robust investment process that has seen them perform through periods of booms and bust. They are the recipient of the EPF external fund managers' awards from 2002 through 2012, and they continue to strive to the deliver the highest of standards to their clients and partners.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Client Services Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125