Consultant/Senior Consultant - Finance & Enterprise Performance - MY
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. Work you will do
As part of our Finance & Enterprise Performance team, you'll act as a trusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives. You'll work in the team to advise, implement and deliver as-a-service solutions, helping our clients develop strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization. You'll support large scale financial transformations by leveraging cutting edge technology and be able to take your career to the next level!
You will work with C-Level Executives of Asian conglomerates, multinational companies, and in the public sector - combining our finance capability with program and change management expertise to implement and embed improvements and deliver sustainable value. You will:
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work.
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues.
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports.
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products.
- Assessing restructuring operating models, organizational structures, and business processes to streamline the finance function service delivery.
- Assist in proposal development, as requested.
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients.
You are someone with:
• Tertiary qualification in a relevant accounting, business or finance discipline.
• Certified Chartered Accountant is a plus.
• Strong interest in financial function, including operation, process and technologies.
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience in business advisory, consulting or finance change management.
• Proven experience effectively prioritising workload to meet deadlines and work objectives.
• Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience.
• Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools.
• Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented.
• An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
• Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all...
• Ability to be mindfully present and appreciate the humour of each moment. Next Steps
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.