Corporate Treasury, Finance Division
Corporate Treasury Department facilitates optimal deployment of scarce financial resources within the Group; to provide better visibility and transparency of financial resource allocation and preserve the intrinsic earnings and strengths of the Bank's balance sheet.
This role supports team leads in performing the following:
- Participate in analyzing the Bank's balance sheet profile, developing and recommending risk-return optimization strategies for managing the balance sheet.
- Participate and lead in the building and testing of the Corporate Treasury's data architecture.
- Lead in creating data and user interface management tools, such as dashboards, business forecasting tools.
- Participate in Corporate Treasury's special projects, process improvements including Robotic Process Automation and system enhancements.
- Serve as the Secretariat for ALCO and ALCO Sub-Committee and review the governance process for these committees to achieve greater clarity in decisions and approvals.
- Preferably candidate with experience coordinating information with multiple divisions within the Bank / Group and familiar with the Bank's operations and risk management process.
- Analytical and like working with numbers. Attention to details and comfortable analyzing with large datasets to provide insights and suggest strategies to optimise the balance sheet.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & problem-solving skills, good written English.
- Self-starter must have positive attitude towards work and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and a team player.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) - Intermediate or Advance
- VBA, SQL and any programming skills
- Data mining skills