Deal Execution Manager
"The future workforce is an equal one - we are setting the goal to achieve a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Find out more here ." About Accenture
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com . Job Description
- Accountability to achieve, maintain and grow quarterly and annual sales against small sales plan;
- Responsible for driving consistent forecast accuracy in sales portfolio of opportunities <$5M.
- Provide leadership, direction and support to the deal execution function, delivery sales leads and practitioner sales leads to improve win rates and accelerate the closure of small deals following a structured methodology.
- Prioritize the assignment of Deal Executives within focus clients.
- Support CALS and service leaders in proactive origination and account planning activities
- Interlock with the Business Partner to optimize, drive and execute sale programs and methodologies across the CG for small sales portfolio
- Communicate the business imperatives with the sales leads to analyze risk and impacts which may impact the execution of sales