Developer/System Engineer (SAP ABAP )
About the Role
In line with team objectives, policies and procedures and under guidance of a more senior team member, to design, develop specifications, code, install, test and maintain high quality application software and associated tools.
About the Role:
Your responsibilities will be to - Develop, integrate third party components, test, install and support programs/systems. - Analyze technical and functional requirements and translate them into software solutions. Understand dependencies toward other systems and teams. - Evaluate and recommend technical feasibility and cost estimates of the proposed solutions. - Prepare installation and operating procedures. - Provide technical assistance to colleagues and assist in resolving problems reported by other team members. Develop and maintain technical documentation. - Supporting the delivered software and being part of a 'Center of Expertise' problem solving team. Analyze support cases and, when appropriate, provide solutions following the established case management processes.
What will male you successful:
- University degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent discipline.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in application development.
Essential technical skills:
- Knowledge and experience of SAP programming language (Abap programming, webdynpro, workflow, Hana (front/backend development),etc).
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology is an advantage
- Adaptability and responsiveness to change
- Take accountability for delivering results
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of English in speaking, reading and writing
- Team player mindset
- Quality orientation
SWIFT provides the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services to over 10.500 customers in 215 countries and territories.
Our employees are the foundation of this success.
SWIFT has an unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you'll like our office culture, built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance.
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that we are waiting for you here at SWIFT.