Digital Acquisition Manager
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 17 Feb 18 2018-02-17
Digital Acquisition Manager
Some Careers opens more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
HSBC Marketing exists to drive top-line revenue growth for our Global Businesses by leveraging clearly identified marketplace opportunities, brand strength, customer insights and creative passion to yield sustainable long-term growth for the budgets and resources deployed.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Marketing team in the role of Digital Acquisition Manager, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
This role is part of the RBWM MKT team, and is responsible for the management and delivery of key strategic Digital Marketing programmes for RBWM Marketing in Malaysia. It is aligned to the global Digital Delivery team which works with stakeholders across all global functions to deliver best in class Digital solutions that drive better experiences for our customers and increase the reputation and profits for HSBC.
- Responsible to conceptualize, create, launch and manage digital acquisition activities to drive leads for multiple portfolio of products offered by the bank.
- Responsible for providing strategy and guidance on the overall digital marketing search strategy, social advertising strategy, programmatic advertising strategy, and internal cross sell strategy via the digital channel, to optimize the bank's digital platforms to better engage its customers, ensuring that it is an effective communication channel to provide customers with updated information, drives better customer consideration to purchase, key lead generation channel and an effective self-serve channel.
- Responsible for working with the business and marketing team on a consistent set of measures and KPIs to track progress of the digital channel activities. At the same time works closely with the E-commerce teams to understand the requirements for customer sales and conversion journeys and defines work activities accordingly.
- Responsible for working with merchant partners and other external parties to launch new digital acquisition campaigns that leverages segmented targeting capabilities for lead quality optimization.
- Responsible to manage the digital acquisition budget effectively, and to manage the digital advertising agency and/or digital marketing aggregator partners, and their respective campaigns for HSBC, to ensure all campaigns are running at optimum level with on-going optimization.
- Takes the leadership position in driving the digital marketing strategy for the bank and ensure marketing investment made is optimized & well within the planned budget.
- Responsible for leading in recommending new digital marketing initiatives that is creative in reaching our / engaging customers & relevant in achieving the business strategic intention as well as providing measurable / quantitative assessment of such initiatives as key learning for the team.
- Ensures agreed protocols and standards are consistently delivered in accordance to the Global Digital and Marketing strategy for each Business Line.
- Responsible for ensuring all communication and oversight on all digital creative standards and protocols that are to be used for activity across the business are in place while ensuring all relevant controls are in place to ensure compliance with Group guidelines/standards.
- At least a Bachelor's degree with 5 to 10 years working experience is required
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, XML, Java language necessary
- Good understanding on measuring web metrics using Google analytics, web trends etc.
- Good understanding of key digital advertising platforms and the different requirements and optimization opportunities within each platform
- Continuous education in Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Viral Marketing, email Marketing and Search Marketing is essential
- Experience in channel / product management with good analytical skills on customer segmentation and customer behaviour segmentation to derive actionable insights that will optimize the digital strategy and digital targeting capabilities
- Experience in communication & marketing planning
- Only Malaysian citizens are encouraged to apply