Digital Product Owner, V&P-Product& Solution Design MY
Drive digital product strategy and roadmap based on a deep understanding of customers and partners need, coupled with assessment of technological requirements; and lead a Scrum team to drive development and roll out of product(s).
1. Sets clear product/partnership vision and communicate the product narrative effectively to key stakeholders.
2. Owns the end-to-end product strategy from inception, and determine business value once solution enters production
3. Leads the product development in accordance to the budget, business plans, legal and compliance requirements to ensure effective management of the product(s) rollout.
4. Identify, assemble and manage cross-functional teams from strategy, planning, execution, implementation to post implementation phase.
5. Ensures customer-driven product design considering user pain points and usability test results, while using market and industry knowledge to deliver a well- positioned product.
6. Manages scrum team and board; from grooming of user stories and acceptance criteria, sprint planning, standups, and retro.
7. Continuously builds the product backlog ensuring all items are clearly described, estimated, prioritised and executed within stipulated duration.
8. Oversees continuous improvement efforts according to clear success metrics, in collaboration with business development and analytics team. Qualifications
- Must be able to lead a cross functional team and have strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Critical thinking skills to balance market needs and partners need with CIMB's vision
- Strong technical understanding to materialise product plans and problem solve during development
- Familiar with banking products and the requirements for implementation in adherence to BNM