Director - Digital Customer(Japan Collaboration) - MY
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. Work you will do
We are seeking exceptional, highly skilled individuals to join Japanese Client Services / Japan SEA Collaboration .
Recognizing the strong momentum of investment by Japanese companies' in ASEAN, our Consulting groups in Southeast Asia and Japan launched a collaboration in 2012 to provide a wide range of business consulting services for over 100 Japanese clients across the region, including some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world.
In response to the expansion of Japanese businesses in Southeast Asia, there have been numerous collaboration initiatives between Deloitte Southeast Asia and Japan since 2012. Now there are over 100 consultants of diverse nationalities across the ASEAN region focusing on Japanese clients. We also have a joint training program for new consultants, and through the engagements with multinationals and ASEAN companies, we are able to build their capabilities and experience and provide our people with meaningful experiences, and a unique career path.
This role sits within the Customer and Marketing (C&M) team of Deloitte Southeast Asia, which is a part of Deloitte that uses technology and creativity to better connect the customer with the business.
Better known as Deloitte Digital, we use emergent technology to imagine, deliver, and run entirely new business futures. We create innovative ventures, digital platforms, and more meaningful experiences.
As part of Digital Customer Team, you will leverage insight-driven strategies and advanced technology solutions to energize sales and service operations for digitally powered growth and enhance our client's customer relationships with immersive experiences powered by leading digital arts. Eighty percent of the customer moments that make up their brand happen in the sales and service experience. We not only help our clients to make those memorable for their customers, but we integrate their whole business around those moments-whether it's a trip into their supply chain, logistics, and fulfilment, or advancing the customer mind-set of their employees and partners.
Your role as a leader
- Manages a large multi-faceted project/account/campaign or multiple projects at the same time.
- Owns project goals leveraging expertise to inspire a sense of shared purpose within the project team. Organizes new challenges and drive business results.
- Uses best practice PMO methodology to create a project plan to fit the stakeholders/customers' needs and deliver within budget on desired outcomes.
- Drives end results of the project as a representative of the business.
- Digital capability assessments and roadmap, Operating model design and transformation, Data monetization, marketing and mobility strategy. Appreciation of digital technology architectures leveraging APIs and microservices.
- Prepares, maintains, and submits clear and concise activity/progress reports and time recording/management reports.
- Wireframing and prototyping, Agile Expertise, Customer journey and user story design, Advocating and designing a user-centred and consumer focused processes, mapping out customer flows, wireframes and relevant UX artefacts. Knowledge or desire for CX and human centred/service design processes to augment client's digital strategy and help its execution to improve their customer and staff experience and increased value for the client's business.
- Digital strategy and innovation, Digital capability assessments and roadmaps, transformation business cases, agile operating model design and implementation, advanced analytics use case and data management process design, marketing automation, functional design of digital capabilities.
- Promotes good working relationships across a project, cultivating the people skills needed to develop trust and communication among all of a project's stakeholders: its sponsors, those who will make use of the project's results, those who command the resources needed, and the project team members.
- Assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding clients and their assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Directors across our Firm are expected to:
Enough about us , Let's talk about you
- Lead and act as an exemplary role model for leaders at all levels, whilst continuously promoting a sense of loyalty and energizes others to act.
- Build and sustain a high performance culture by cultivating and amplifying individual and team strengths.
- Continuously develop and deliver bold and innovative solutions that differentiates Deloitte.
- Develop and sustain long-term, trust-based relationships with stakeholders, clients and team
- Communicates strategic direction effectively, to excite people around the vision and goals and aligns diverse teams to achieve success.
- Manage the sustainable development of a strong pipeline of talent for current and future success, by driving a talent experience that differentiates Deloitte.
- Lead behavioral and cultural change through a supportive, collaborative and highly inclusive environment where team members feels supported, respected and engaged
If you are someone with :
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in related field, advanced degree (Master's, MBA, etc.) is preferred
- Minimum 15 years of project management experience - preferably from a mortgage or financial services environment
- Relevant management consulting experience, e.g. growth strategy development, business case creation, customer experience strategy and journey design, segmentation and advanced analytics model creation, operating model and process design, cost and operations optimization, IT and cloud strategy etc.
- Deep experience in banking sector; experience in high technology, digital transformation strategy is beneficial.
- Ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals.
- Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
- PMP certification strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel (both locally and abroad) for short-term and long-term project assignment.
- Proficiency in the Japanese language (Business Level) due to regional project requirements.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.