- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
• Perform credit administration duties, processing of legal documentation and ensure timely completion of loan documentation until the disbursement of the facilities.
• Liaising with solicitors for the preparation and completion of the required security documentation.
• Ensure disbursement of the facilities to be in line with Bank's Policies and Regulatory Requirements, within the time frame set and ensuring that all Conditions Precedent are met prior to disbursement.
• Perform general administration functions including credit support duties, preparation of reports, budgets, project plans and other related matters.
• Minimum 2 years credit related experience, especially, in loan documentation.
• Knowledge/experience in processing of documentation and releasing of syndicated loans.
• Degree in banking, management, accounting and related discipline.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Performance and quality driven.