At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
To ensure proper guidance and advice are given through compliance review and other means to ensure that Agency and Partnership Distribution Department and its sales force conduct their business ethically and in accordance with applicable local laws, regulations, guidelines and regional compliance standards. PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in sales compliance support, regulatory guidance and advice to Agency and Partnership Distribution Department with regards to their business operations on sales processes.
- Work together with Regulatory Compliance, Agency and Partnership Distribution Department in managing regulatory changes impacting the sales related process, ensuring gaps and action plans are identified and implementing within agreed timeline.
- Conduct sales compliance activities, e.g. mystery shopping, post sales monitoring activities, monitoring of key compliance risk indicators etc., for all distribution channels in accordance with the Annual Compliance Plan.
- Assist in sales compliance training to sales compliance, sales team and sales support team of all distribution channels; and insurance operations to improve their understanding on sales regulatory requirements. Develop and update the sales training materials, as appropriate.
- Assist with developing/updating KCRIs relating to all distribution channels for sales monitoring KCRIs.
- Assist in enhancing Sales Compliance programmes, procedures and checklists for periodic monitoring, including taking appropriate steps to improve the effectiveness.
- Assist in periodic internal and external reporting.
- Assist in implementing sales compliance initiatives roll-out by PCA Compliance including development of localised policy and procedures.
- Carry out any sales related assignments as may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree in Finance / Accounting / Business Administration / Actuarial Science or other related discipline.
- At least 2 years' working experience in the related field; working knowledge in compliance or internal audit function in financial institutions or in Big Four with insurance or banking engagement would be an advantage. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia. Command in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of insurance, banking, asset management or other related financial services sales and operations.
- Good understanding of compliance principles and best ethical practices.
- Good understanding of regulatory guidelines governing the insurance industry or other related financial services.
- Good analytic and technical skills. Experience in usage of analytic tools, e.g. Microsoft Excel, IDEA, QlikSense and etc., will be an added advantage.
- Good in report writing and preparation of presentation slides.