Executive, Contact Center (Outbound)
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch. Job Purpose:
The incumbent is responsible to provide an efficient and a high quality telephone servicing facility to customers (agents and policyholders) by meeting and exceeding their expectation. To achieve the following Key Performance Indicators (KPI) as a team:
- Financial - Ensure the team achieves Service Level Agreements (SLA) and maintain cost effective management
- Customer - Plan and organize Contact Center (CC) activities to meet and exceed customer standards and expectations
- Operational Performance - To satisfy our customers and shareholders, to excel in business process
- People - To achieve our goals and contribute to organization learning and innovation process.
The essential duties and responsibilities for the incumbent are as per below
- Deliver world class customer service via telephone
- Provide a polite, professional and accurate response
- Manager customer's expectations and display ownership for customer's requests
- Liaise with appropriate departments to resolve issues brought up by customers
- Keep up-to-date on new or enhanced products / services in order to maintain a high level of quality service to customers
- Support Team Leader and Managers to continuously review processes, identify and resolve service gaps through constructive feedback and implement process improvements where appropriate
- Undertake any other works and duties allocated by management as and when required
- At least Diploma or Degree in any field from a recognized college or university
- Preferably 1 year of working experience in a call center and/or customer service role in the servicing industry.
- Experience in handling international calls will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates who are looking for challenges in customer service are encouraged to apply.
- Good command of spoken and written English. Ability to speak and write Mandarin and/or Chinese dialects is an added advantage.
- Good voice, clear pronunciation, good diction and able to vary intonation with empathy and good listening skills.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to succeed in a fast pace customer focus environment.
- Pleasant, patience and self-discipline.
- Successful candidates will be provided with comprehensive training in Malaysia and/or Singapore.