Executive, Digital Enablement (Analyst Programmer)
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
To execute analysis, design and development work in the area of BPM workflow technology, Java scripting and web service integration. Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design / Document / Implement / Test / Deploy systems & solutions to meet the business needs.
- Analyze business requirements to perform feasibility studies / gap analysis / functional / technical design for existing and new systems.
- Examine existing systems design and processes to improve effectiveness & efficiency.
- Research and recommend technologies and solution design to fulfil business requirement.
- Work closely with Project Manager, Business Analyst and Technical Delivery teams to ensure quality of deliveries.
- Develop the system accordingly to the agreed user and technical requirement.
- Perform and coordinate SIT and UAT activities.
- Responsible for production deployment and relevant change management processes.
- Work closely with other organizational units and external parties in systems implementation.
- Ensure complete knowledge transfer from external solution providers to provide effective support o.n systems after go-live.
- Responsible for end-to-end design for existing and new systems.
- Responsible for functional / technical / administration / operation documentations of supported systems.
- Active involvement in production support to ensure systems availability and stability.
- Bachelor's Degree or professional qualification in Information Technology or relevant studies.
- At least 4 years of experience in Workflow such as IBM BPM, MQ Workflow, Flowable.
- Strong supporting technical knowledge in RDMBS, SQL, XML / Java / Windows / enterprise application development.
- Understanding of insurance business domain and relevant systems (an added advantage).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and highly proficient in oral & written communication (English).
- Highly proactive and self-motivated individual with proven leadership exposure.
- Independent and highly analytical individual with good problem solving skills.
- Willing to accept significant responsibility and accountability.