Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations. Job Description
Provides technical support to user (agency) by researching and answering questions; troubleshooting problems; maintaining agency sales tools and systems performance. Responsibilities:
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with SME to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual) and compare the results and validate the results with SME
- Update logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to Project Test Lead
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the UAT
If you are ready to unleash your potential it's time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock. About Manulife
- Experience in Call Center Setup
- Experience in handling Agents and Customer Service
- Ability to document and systematically track incidents and resolution
- Attention to details
- Excellent in communication skills
- Have problem solving skills
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2019, we had more than 35,000 employees, over 98,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 30 million customers. As of December 31, 2019, we had $1.2 trillion (US$0.9 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $29.7 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. We trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.