Financial and Regulatory Reporting
This role supports the team lead in performing the following:
- To assist in preparation of statutory financial statements.
- To prepare and support group reporting to Group Finance Singapore.
- To liaise with external auditors and other regulatory authorities.
- To assist in implementing new accounting standards.
- To handle other subsidiaries' financial reporting.
- To participate in adhoc projects relating to financial reporting.
- Possess at least a degree in accounting / finance or relevant professional qualification.
- Minimum 2 years relevant accounting experience.
- Well-versed in Malaysian Financial Reporting Standards (MFRS) or International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Possess good command of spoken and written English & analytical skills.
- Like working with numbers, committed and able to delivery reports within stipulated deadlines.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and a dynamic team player.