Full Stack Developer
- Build the next generation banking platform using microservices and micro frontend technology
- Design and build function-centric solutions in the context of transition from traditional, legacy platforms to microservices architectures
- Define and refactor multi-channel client architecture offering and providing differentiated end-user experiences by leveraging containerization and cloud technology
- Outline the governance and microservices/micro frontend development guiding principles as well as ensuring the best practices are followed by the development team
- Work collaboratively with an agile, scrum-based team to understand the business domain and client requirements that drive analysis, architecture/design and development of quality technical solutions and deliverables. These solutions cross a broad spectrum of technologies and must align with business and IT strategies and to comply with the organization's architectural and security standards.
- Participate in coordinated planning sessions and provide effort estimates for business initiatives of IT solutions
- Maintain cutting edge knowledge of current and emerging technologies, industry trends and standards
• Bachelor's degree with hands-on experience developing applications using Java/J2EE, with Spring boot framework knowledge and experience
• Good communication skills both in writing and verbally with ability to present the complex ideas or technical solution to business and/or management team
• Domain knowledge in Financial Services industry is desirable
• Advanced skills implementing API and Mircoservices architecture using any of the market leading solutions
• Experience in implementing business critical, high volume, and highly available services is a must.
• A strong hands-on development track records building integration and application utilizing a variety of technologies, development tools and database systems.
• Experience with containerization and cloud technologies (eg. OpenShift, Kubernetes, Dockers, AWS) as well as DevOps and testing tools (Git, SVN, TFS, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Nexus, Selenium, SonarQube)
• Experience with cloud-based, CD/CI or DevOps development environment
Micro Frontend experience
• Experience of web markup languages, including HTML5 and CSS3
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Strong knowledge of web standards and OWASP or similar web-based security standards
• Experience crafting efficient and reusable web components in React
• Experience using, designing and building web APIs (GraphQL, REST)
• Experienced with continuous integration, testing, and deployment strategies