Foreign Bank in KL seeking for a fund accountant
- Accurate and timely execution of agreed processes supporting the fund accounting
- NAV production and GP accounting functions across a range of Private Capital Services structures, including validation of manual entries
- Collation of accounting working papers, and presentation metrics and control data
- Fund Controller activities including validating the financial reports of investment entities holding Real Estate and Private Equity on behalf of client funds
- Ensure tolerance checks are complete and any outstanding items are investigated and cleared and that all related audit and regulatory requirements are clearly satisfied including the requirements of service level agreements
- Respond to all queries and in a timely and effective manner and propose solutions for consideration with the agreed governance and change framework
- Support the governance and control of the team through the application of professional awareness risk mindset
- Experience in fund accounting and / or financial reporting and / or business administration with a focus on financial services and preferably fund structures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, ability to use initiative and excellent attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills and networking abilities with agents and internal departments and ability to work as part of a team to achieve collective goals.
- Good organisation skills, ability to prioritise workloads to meet tight deadlines.
Company Reg No. :201131609D
EA Licence No. :11C4684
EA Reg No: R1980894