Fund Accountant, Private Capital Services
What is the opportunity?
RBC Investor & Treasury Services, Malaysia is a center of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographic time zones. RBC I&TS's Private Capital Services delivers specialist corporate fund administration, fund accounting, transaction management and shareholder services to Private Equity, Real Estate, Infrastructure Funds and other Private Capital Services Structures.
The Fund Accountant, PCS Malaysia, supports the accurate and timely fund and GP accounting, NAV production, and fund controller activities, across the range of Private Capital Services structures supported by the business. Supporting region : Luxembourg ( 4pm - 1am ) What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Accurate and timely execution of agreed processes supporting the fund accounting, NAV production and GP accounting functions across a range of Private Capital Services structures, including validation of manual entries, collation of accounting working papers, and presentation metrics and control data
- Analyse and refer queries and in a timely and effective manner and propose solutions for consideration with the agreed governance and change framework
- Build productive relationships with internal departments, and create working relationships as part of the wider Malaysia Client Operations Team and support cross-working and operational improvement initiatives
- Ensure activities and controls are executed in accordance with procedures and foster a professional awareness risk mindset
- Adhere to all RBC Investor & Treasury Services Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Understanding of financial services, figures and reports
- Focus, accuracy and concentration in analysing financial information and producing reports through the operation of financial software applications
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team to achieve collective goals.
- Good organisation skills and application of committed work ethic to meet tight deadlines
- 1 - 2 years' experience in a financial services, accounting or fund administration environment
- Accounting or business administration qualification (completed or substantially in progress).
- Fund accounting system knowledge:
- Multifonds or equivalent applications
- Excel and other Microsoft Office applications What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded