GLCM Sales Manager
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 25 May 18 2018-05-25
GLCM Sales Manager
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success.
Representing the largest global Islamic financial services team of any international bank, HSBC Amanah provides a full suite of innovative Islamic products and services to retail and corporate customers around the world. Complementing HSBC's comprehensive range of global banking and financing solutions, HSBC Amanah leverages the Group's international experience and expertise in Islamic finance to best serve the growing demand for this viable alternative to conventional financing in Malaysia.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our HSBC Amanah team in the role of Sales Manager, MYH Global Liqudity & Cash Management ( GLCM ), working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets .
- Win new GLCM business to achieve agreed revenue and product targets. Penetrate further into existing clients, increasing HBMS's share of wallet. Gain market share by proactively targeting and winning business from new clients.
- Respond to, and satisfy, customer needs in a timely and professional manner.
- Promote HBMS's GLCM capabilities to improve awareness of the GLCM business and to generate sales opportunities.
- Proactively participate in the product development cycle.
- Ensure a smooth transition of cash management wins from Sales to Implementation
- Ensure service quality and profitability meet customer and bank expectations. Ensure accurate MIS reports are delivered in a timely manner.
- Sales experience in selling customised solutions to corporate customers.
- Possess strong drive and initiative with exceptional commercial acumen to acquire new businesses and customers.
- Specialist payments/cash management industry expertise.
- Preferably with commercial banking experience.
- Possess strong sales/marketing and presentation skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and ability to liase effectively with personnel across functions.
- Possess degree with minimum 5 years related experience
- Only Malaysian citizen are encouraged to apply.