GTRF Sales Manager I
Some careers open more doors than others
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Global Trade and Receivables Finance is committed to helping companies of all sizes from every part of the world grow their business across borders. Offering a comprehensive range of forward-thinking supply chain and traditional trade solutions, the business has been repeatedly recognised by the industry's most prominent publications and associations with numerous awards for its strength in combining innovation and service excellence with end-to-end customer solutions.
We are now inviting qualified individuals to join this team in the role of GTRF Sales Manager I
. Principal responsibilities:
- Gain market share by proactively targeting and winning new business across a range of industry segments for GB/CMB, build a strong pipeline of prospective customers with new connections/business directed to HSBC to maximise business opportunities;
- Enhance profitability of client relationships as a major contributor to group economic profit;
- Manage business relationship-building with customers, linking them to senior management;
- Drive the deal transactions in coordination with different stakeholders for a successful deal outcome; share latest market trends and product variations with stakeholders in GB/CMB;
- Safeguard the Bank from potential loss by client loan obligations are not overdue and problem accounts are identified and dealt with early;
- Maintain HSBC internal control standards, implement and observe Group Compliance Policy and maintain awareness of operational risks.
- Maintain close liaison with cross border, intra region and cross regional colleagues/stakeholders so as to provide input into the strategic direction of Sales, Product and Client Management functions and to the overall direction of GTRF regional and global business.
- Knowledge of trade finance, services, products and techniques.
- Sound lending experience in commercial banking with exposure in corporate lending and trade services is an advantage;
- Strong commercial orientation combined with a customer driven approach.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Extensive knowledge of the market and market trends, competitive environment and regulatory environment;
- Good analytical skills with a business sense and the ability to work well under pressure;
- A team player who is self-motivated and results-oriented.