GT BE-Finance-Delivery Manager
Member in RM/DM/EAD team responsible for analysing, designing, developing, testing and implementation related to projects/CRS within timeline, budget and scope. Key Responsibilities *
- Analyze business request, propose and develop appropriate solutions, where applicable.
- Involve in application design and development, inclusive of ETL where applicable.
- Perform unit test, SIT and support UAT.
- Prepare SIT test plan and test script.
- Prepare program specition, tehnical specification for the enhancement.
- Prepare code deployment.
- Provide project post-implementation support during warranty period, including problem investigation,problem identification, request and inquiry.
- Follow-up with the IT team members and vendors to ensure solution to all incidents encountered proactively including assist to follow up any ITSR/ITHM/ request raised to other IT teams, where appliable.
- Monitor, analyze and rectify production problems; develop and implements solutions to the problems, including permanent corrective actions where applicable.
- Prepare/update technical & operational documents where applicable.
- Work with various internal & external parties to implement and deliver changes/enhancement of the system.
- Arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house.
- Ensure the on-going project deliverables are streamlined with the project timeline.
- Liaise with project manager and related parties on project deliverables.
- Introduce technical solutions where improvement can be achieved.
- Technical knowledge sharing within teams.
- Up-to-date on the current development methodologies, technologies and standard.
- Compliance to IT standards, SDLC standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensure all IT operations are in compliance with Group, local and regional regulations.
- Ensure compliance to IT standards & policies, SDLC standards, policies and procedures.
(Basic Degree/Diploma etc.)
- Diploma/Advance Diploma in Computer Study.
- Degree in Business Management/Information Technology or equivalent (optional).
Professional Qualification and/or Regulatory, Licensing requirements
Relevant Work Experience
Required Competencies and Skills *
- At least 4 years of experience in application development and SDLC processes.
- Experience in application development and SDLC processes, preferably in a banking environment.
(Essential to succeed in this job)
- Hands on experience with SAS/BASE, SAS/SQL, SAS/MACROS, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/STAT.
- Hands on experience with SAS DI, SAS EG.
- Generating the Reports through SAS Enterprise Guide and experience with SAS BI Tools.
- Good knowledge of DataWarehouse-RDBMS concepts, proficient in SQL and SAS Programming.
- Proficiency in data-handling and analysis software Experience in extracting data and creating SAS datasets from various sources like Teradata, SQL Server, DB2, Access database, Excel and flat files.
- Experience in developing, validating and implementing SAS programs and produce derived datasets for analysis and generating & documenting tables, listings and graphs for reports.
- Understand Business reqirements and logics in order to design and implement enhancement/changes into application.
- Technical knowledge of IT systems and architecture.
- Understand and follows Group Project Life Cycle and System Development Life Cycle.
- Analysis and troubleshoot system issues/problems and provide solutions/prevention actions.
Personal skills (Soft Competencies [Core/Leadership])
Travel Requirements (if any)
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Good skills in communication and collaboration with other on daily job basis.
- Able to work in a fast track environment with tight datelines, working under pressure and able to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Commitment and determination in facing challenges to achieve desired results.
- Manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Proactively to seek self and work related enhancement.
- For better result that beneficial to CIMB.
(Incl typical Destinations and Duration)
When required for project basis