GT BE - Risk - ALM - SQL Developers
- To be part of the applications support team responsible to support application related to Group Risk Asset Liability Management
- To provide support to normal ALM BAU requests
- To provide feedback and support to users by identifying and troubleshooting ALM issue.
- To ensure that ALM operates according to internal standards and SLA.
- To follow up with the relevant parties to ensure solution to all incidents encountered proactively.
- To prepare and update technical specification writing and documentation
- To work together with ALM stakeholder to make sure the delivery of Asset Liability Management report for CIMB management review
- To ensure that the data used by ALM is properly maintained and updated to cater to changing analysis and reporting requirements
- To work with various source system data providers in ensuring data integrity and availability for ALM
- Perform data reconciliation with various stakeholders for ALM
- Facilitate the design and development of ALM system data mapping, models and reports
- Work closely with ALM stakeholders for the production and delivery of the ALM reporting according to defined timescales
- To prepare the migration package documentation (UAT and production) and ensures to comply with regulatory requirements outline by Change Advisory Board (CAB) (eg : forms, documents signatures) in order to implement any ALM changes into UAT and production environment.
- To present to CAB on ALM changes and get their approval to proceed with production deployment
- To liase and communicate with the related teams (eg : DBA, Infra, BAU) when doing any activity to the ALM servers
- Maintain and support project post-implementation activities
- Perform technical specification writing and documentation
- Involve in Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery testing for Group Risk Division
- To identify budget required related to ALM application (hardware, licencing, etc..)
(Essential to succeed in this job)
• Good with a programming languages, concepts and technologies., including, but not limited to: (Window Batch Scripting, Microsoft ASP.NET, Microsoft VB.NET, XML, ASP, JSP, Visual Basic (VB), SQL, SSIS, Stored Procedure, Java, DOS Script), computer software (Visual Studio 2010, Microsoft Office application, Microsoft Project, Microsoft SQL Server 2012, Apache Server, Tomcat Server, Citrix) and Web Server (IIS, Apache and Tomcat)
• Good knowledge of IT project management cycle and able to play a project manager role
• Organisational awareness and ability follow process & procedures
Personal skills (Soft Competencies)
• Able to work in group/team, able to work independently with minimum supervision, leader ability, self-motivated and willing to learn
• Able to work under pressure
• A problem solver and able to thrive in fast-paced and challenging roles
• Report problems quickly and professionally while maintain positive attitude
• Possess sound communications skills, particularly in liaison with internal users or vendors