Global Mobility Immigration, Manager
As part of our People Advisory Services - Global Mobility Immigration team, you will help our clients manage their business issues relating to their global workforce by providing immigration and global mobility HR policy compliances and advisory services to their international assignees. The opportunity
You'll focus on helping our clients manage their complex challenges of deploying a globally mobile workforce. You'll also help out clients improve their business in the evolving global economy and realize sustainable economic growth by helping them to integrate the people agenda into their business strategy. Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- You'll lead teams of dedicated immigration professionals for variety of engagements in the delivery of technical advice, review of all relevant paperwork and communication pertaining to the end-to-end support (inbound and outbound) for an immigration process in Malaysia.
- You'll oversee and manage engagements efficiently.
- You'll report to the country practice leader and actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships, and make sure that the work delivered is of high quality.
- You'll monitor regulatory changes in the Malaysia immigration domain, guiding clients in implementing necessary changes to their foreign workforce and processes in a timely manner.
- You'll help to create a positive learning culture, coaching and counselling junior team members to help them develop professionally and personally.
- You'll involve in pursuits while ensuring all risk management practices and processes for the firm is adhered to.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment
Ideally, you'll also have
- A bachelor's degree in Human Resource, Legal or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in immigration consulting or a related field
• Intricate knowledge of Malaysia immigration legislation, policy and procedure What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you'll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you're ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you. What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, where this may be needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you About EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Join us in building a better working world. Apply now