Group Ventures & Partnership - Back-End Developer
The role will be responsible for the server side of CIMB web applications.
Candidate with excellent programming skills and a passion for developing or improving applications would be ideal for the role. The Back-End Developer will work closely with system engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
The role is expected to develop and maintain functional and stability of web applications to meet CIMB's needs. Further detail on responsibilities as follow: Responsibilities
- Participation in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Design and write clean code to develop functional web applications, Micro-services.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
- Collaborate with Front-End developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features.
- Follow emerging technologies.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Provide training and support to internal teams.
Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java , Ruby, PHP and Python.
- Working knowledge of CMS framework.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.