Head, Remittance & SST
- GBP25916.99 - GBP32396.24 per annum
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters - Malaysia
- 10 Nov 17 2017-11-10
Head, Remittance & SST Payments A locally established regional financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur is in the market for a Head, Mobile Banking. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Virtual Banking under fast expanding of the Virtual Banking segment. This is an opportunity with vast growth potential to take your career to the next level and also be part of a vibrant and forward looking environment.
- Develop strategic business relationships and alliances for Remittance, SST & Auto Debit with a view to grow the business by securing a competitive advantage in the market place and achieving business goals and financial targets.
- Manage, develop, review and carry out Remittance, SST and Auto Debit business and marketing plans effectively and in timely order.
- Constantly 'on the go' to identify key strategies and market segments to grow market share.
- Develop and innovative products on a timely basis based on consumer requirements.
- Analyse and implement competitive and effective pricing for all products.
- Establish procedures and processes for new product development.
- Continuously enhance the business process in delivering efficient and effective services to the customers.
- Constantly review and formulate a common bundling strategy for customers in line with internal synergy and market demand.
- Revamp the packaging of the existing products and services, where relevant.
- Develop business processes and system requirements for new and enhanced.
- Forge and develop good relationship with business partners and other departments within the bank for stronger business collaboration.
- Effective communication on new product offerings to all stakeholders i.e channels, MGCC, etc.
- Achieve the Financial Year's fee based income budget for Remittance, SST and AutoDebit.
- Experience in internet banking/mobile banking platform and financial industry is be advantageous.
- Experienced in developing business strategies and implementation with collaboration with business partners and internal department.
- Strong sense of urgency, a very good planner and able to perform work under pressure.
- Adaptable in a fast-paced environment with quick analytical thinking.
- A problem solver, meticulous and capable to multi-task in handling multiple issues and challenges at a time.
- Possesses an inquisitive mind to learn, keen to share knowledge and passionate in bringing change.
- Possess good track service record, good communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong command of English, both written and spoken.
- Experience in leading and managing a team.
This established regional Financial Institution is strongly positioned and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate culture, they are looking for likeminded individuals whom are ready to step out of the box and leading in change!
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is calling out for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head, Remittance & SST Payments position.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125