Head, SME Digital Business, EmB
EmB is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings; investing in innovative ways to deepen SME customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels.
The goal is to position SME Banking as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments to enable highly personalised delivery and real time experiences that clients increasingly expect.
We are seeking an innovative Digital Business Banking Head to define and drive strategy for products and integrations to support digital onboarding, increase revenue through digital channels, build a high performance digital innovation and development culture, and work closely with management team to build capabilities that will excite our customers and lower our cost to serve. Qualifications
• Define and drive digital banking strategy to overall roadmap and future transformation vision
• Identify and create new digital business leads, business channels and value by actively collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
• Define new digital initiatives via market, customer, technology research and ideation workshops
• Develop and drive internal/external facing product and marketing strategy specific to digital business banking
• Develop and drive a strategic product and marketing plan that supports business objectives around acquisition, retention and profitability
• Connect all product and marketing activities using an end-to-end model to build a better experience
• Work closely with stakeholders across the business to ensure alignment and foster partnerships around cross-business initiatives
• Align objectives between business / technology stakeholders and ensuring technology objectives and plans will be sufficient to meet business needs and timelines
• Develop business cases and communicate digital acquisition, product, marketing strategy to senior management