Head of Operational Risk
- Competitive Base + Bonus
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- HFG (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. , EA Licence No: 14C7034
- 20 Aug 18 2018-08-20
Leading, Global Insurance Business; Strategic Role; Regional Responsibilities
This leading, global insurer is hiring a Head of Operational Risk to be based in their offices in KL and take responsibility for Malaysia and a broader Regional portfolio of 3 additional countries. This is a senior, strategic role with an employer of choice.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be required to recommend, develop and implement the ERM framework across the Region; lead ERM initiatives and the risk management strategy across the Region and challenge internal processes and controls and drive a risk management culture across the business. This is a senior, strategic role involving collaboration and relationship building with senior stakeholders to promote a strong risk culture.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in a governance role, with recent experience in a Risk role
- Insurance industry experience and a strong understanding of the operations of an insurance business
- Regional exposure and the ability to develop relationships with stakeholders across the region
- Sound understanding of regulatory requirements across the insurance industry
To apply, please follow the link below. For any specific queries, you may contact Ceri Burns at +65 6631 2920 or firstname.lastname@example.org (R1109195 / 14C7034).