- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
- 10 Dec 17 2017-12-10
- Manage audit activities to ensure that they are delivered on time, within budget, to the required standards and to provide value to the Bank.
- Lead a team of internal auditors in the execution of audit engagements and prepare internal audit reports reflecting the results of work performed.
- Ensure auditing standards and procedures are observed and requirements of audit quality assurance are met.
- Provide independent assurance on the adequacy and effectiveness of information technology and information security controls in the Bank.
- Track the implementation and closure of audit recommendations and report on overdue issues.
- Provide advisory and consulting services as and when needed.
- Participate in cross border assignments and share work knowledge and best practices.
- Maintain good business partnership with stakeholders and ensure that Audit is kept informed of emerging IT risk and trends and / or new developments.
- Maintain a professional development plan to continually develop technical, interpersonal and management skills consistent with the requirements set by Audit Division.
- University Degree in Information Technology, Data Analytics, Computer Science or related field and preferably with a CISA, CISSP or CISM.
- Experience in IT auditing and data analytics with exposure in any of the following areas: cyber security, information security management, ID management, application systems development, telecommunication and network, IT infrastructure, IT projects and systems support.
- Strong risk-based auditing experience with hands-on experience in data analytics preferably ACL and/or QlikView.
- Good knowledge of various operating systems, databases, mainframe and / or midrange; with working or auditing experience in at least 1 platform.
- A self-starter with a proactive attitude and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Hardworking and have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively present audit findings and recommendations to audit clients.
- Willing to travel 15%-20%.