IT Resilience Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Ensuring the alignment of the Resilience agenda within IT [Technology Services] against the ESRA Programme findings
- Ensuring alignment in governance between the Resilience Framework & Information and Cyber Security framework with particular focus on IT's Response and Recovery capabilities
- Implement appropriate controls to demonstrate adherence
- Ensure test coverage include scenarios validating cyber response plans
- Appropriate reporting in place across IT & Group Resilience teams
Our Ideal Candidate
- Contribute to the development of a mgmt approach to identifying, planning and managing IT resilience risks [MSF & ICS].
- Primary governance for the Technology's Response and Recovery capabilities
- Ensure the development of appropriate resilience and continuity plans for Cyber Security & Major Systems failure against top threats and vulnerabilities
- Complete Ongoing Assessment & Governance of resilience & recovery capabilities driving availability objectives for IT against Business expectations
- Support the development of ongoing Resilience Test & Exercise Programme and
- Govern IT's performance and ensure results are assessed, appropriate actions raised and actions managed to conclusion
- Ongoing maintenance and development of the IT Resilience Framework
- Significant experience in the field of IT Resilience, Disaster Recovery and Information Security Risk.
- Strong understanding of applicable Resilience Risks and BCM regulatory requirements in financial services sector.
- Must be able to interface and coordinate work efficiently and effectively with partners across Group
- Financial Services experience preferred but not essential.
- Good knowledge of infrastructure (Platform, Database, DC, Storage, Middleware & Web).
- Very good understanding and working knowledge of ITIL.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbally.
- Self starter, able to self manage with strong collaboration skills and able to interact effectively with others.
- Possess negotiation, communication, facilitation, efficient decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. - A strong & assertive communicator in speaking & writing.
- Expert understanding of banking technologies and infrastructure
- Demonstrable experience of working with Tier 1 providers of service continuity and disaster recovery services
- Demonstrable and deep experience of coordinating resources across multiple locations
- Expert understanding of appropriate legal, industry standards and good practices for service continuity
- Expert in the NIST framework, ITIL IT Service & Continuity Management process
- CISA certified
- Strong senior stakeholder communication and influencing skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .