Immigration Liaison Officer cum Despatch (Global Mobility Services)
Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
General Tax Consulting Management Level
Specialist Job Description & Summary
A career in our Global Mobility Services practice, within People and Organisation Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You'll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
Our team helps companies streamline and effectively manage their international assignment programme in a cost efficient manner. You'll assist our team with international assignee management, Human Resources, payroll, finance and accounting in addition to mobility policy, process and governance consulting.
- Submit immigration applications e.g Employment Pass, Professional Visit Pass, cancellation, transfer of endorsement applications and etc to various immigration authorities e.g ESD, MDEC, MIDA, State Immigration Offices and etc on behalf of our clients
- Collect and return documents e.g application documents, passports, certificates from and to the client (company contact, assignee) and Immigration Department
- Print, compile and scan immigration application submission packages
- Accompany client (company contact, assignee) to the immigration authorities when needed for specific appointments
- Assist with any consular matters at the relevant Embassies and Ministry e.g submission of visa application, submission/collection of documents for translation, certification, legalization and etc
- Visit immigration authorities to obtain new updates or check on immigration requirements when needed
- Update the team on any immigration changes based on the notices published in the immigration offices
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Specialist, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Conduct self in a professional manner and take responsibility for work and commitments.
- Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients.
- Identify and make suggestions for efficiencies and improvements when performing work.
- Take action to stay current with new and evolving technology.
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate with empathy and adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
- Manage expectations of stakeholders effectively.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Additional application instructions
- At least 1 year related experience with Immigration work
- Well organised and systematic in handling immigration applications and confidential data/documents on behalf of our clients
- A team player
- Responsible, reliable and punctual
- Understands urgency of client and business needs
Please attach following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Certificates and transcripts, from SPM (or equivalent) onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size photo
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required: Primary/Secondary Education
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Diploma Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified)
English, Malay Travel Requirements
Up to 80% Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
No Government Clearance Required?
Yes Job Posting End Date