Incident Management Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Owner of the Incident and Inc. Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required.
- Develop and support strong working relationships between the project team and key stakeholder(s) to ensure all key objectives, dates, risks and issues are well understood and proactively managed.
- Produce all engagement management documentation and reporting with quality and on time.
- Plan, schedule, budget, monitor, evaluate and direct projects to ensure a complete business solution is successfully delivered within the agreed engagement parameters.
- Able to adapt and prioritise effectively by understanding scheduling impacts.
- Manage all risks and issue and communicate all mitigation and contingency plans to engagement teams and stakeholders.
- Be accountable for the quality of Service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems.
- Adept in Post-Incident Report, Managed Services SLA Reporting and Project Report Generation and Presentation with clients.
- Adhere to Support Policies and Procedures, meeting service level agreements.
- Maintaining a professional image and approach with customers and internally through strong written and verbal communication and presentation.
- Manage customer expectations and ensure scope of work is maintained.
- Driving the team to achieve organization goals.
- Ensure KPI's are met asper the organizational standards
- Maintain overall ownership of user's issue and service, ensuring that they received resolution with a reasonable time frame.
- Be more proactive & liaise with various domains to ensure SD gets advance information on the various initiatives/ rollouts planned.
- Maintain the operational issues.
- Will be point of contact for major incident management calls and give periodic updates to management and team.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.