Info Security Analyst
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 18 Aug 18 2018-08-18
Info Security Analyst
Standard Chartered Bank - Leading the way in International Banking. With more than 86,000 employees in 68 countries, and a 150-year history in some of the world's most dynamic markets, Standard Chartered is listed on the London and Hong Kong Stock Exchanges as well as the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges in India. See our history
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Providing 24 x 7 supports for security in production systems as necessary to proactively protect the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information of the company.
• The administration of Privileged ID, including system access rights, across all IT services within the enterprise. It also includes the administration of Non-User Service accounts in conduction with the needs of System Administration.
• Managing Privileged IDs in Security Enterprise tools - TPAM.
• Technical execution of security management and user administration procedures.
• Review security-related access rights practices, directives and guidelines.
• Maintain user security roles/access provision supporting production and DR/BCP environments.
• Identify and highlight to the appropriate authority any service concern or improvement opportunity.
• Take End to End ownership of Technology incidents and Requests in order to resolve them within agreed objectives and to the satisfaction of customers
• Ensure customer satisfaction through improved service and quality. All escalation timely responded and closed.
• Expected to meet or exceed key measures and objectives of your role. Ensure performance, productivity, skill and quality in line with the expectations
• Develop understanding of ITSC business solution and seek out improvement opportunities
• Adherence to the specified standards of Quality and Audit / Risk requirements
• Upholding the Values of the Group and Company at all times and Compliance with all applicable Rules/ Regulations and Company and Group Policies.
• To build relationship & network with stakeholders
• Strong Leadership skills
Our Ideal Candidate:
· Having Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent
· 3 - 8 years of relevant experience in IT; out of which at least 2 - 3 years experience in Identity & Access / IAM / Information Security, on large and complex projects/ operations.
· 2 - 3 years of experience in Banking Security Administration and System Reporting services sector preferred.
· In-depth understanding of IAM and service management concepts.
· Knowledge in various technology platforms, domains and application development. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products, UNIX, Active Directory, Exchange, and Database highly preferred.
· Detail oriented, highly organized and able to handle a variety of tasks in an efficient manner.
· Ability to collect and analyze data, establish facts and make recommendations in written and oral form
· Possess strong decision making, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
· Ability to work well autonomously and within a team environment
· Strong business / client engagement skills
· Time management skills with the ability to effectively follow up and track information
· Experience working in a geographically dispersed team is an added advantage
· Having relevant certifications like CISSP, ITIL will be an added advantage
· TPAM tools knowledge will be added advantage
· People Manager /Team Lead skill will be an added advantage