Info Security Analyst
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 14 Aug 18 2018-08-14
Info Security Analyst
Standard Chartered Bank - Leading the way in International Banking. With more than 86,000 employees in 68 countries, and a 150-year history in some of the world's most dynamic markets, Standard Chartered is listed on the London and Hong Kong Stock Exchanges as well as the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges in India. See our history
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
Daily tracker will be updated with Transaction / ID Review details in the share point within EOD.
- Publish Daily & Monthly Dashboard to the respective administrative teams.
- IMTS is raised for Noncompliance identified on the transactions reviewed and ensure remediation is carried out immediately for high risks & IRR is received along with agreed action items within the timeline.
- IMTS categorization & Analysis on Repeated Errors to be highlighted to process managers portraying Risk involved on the identified gaps and their improvement areas .
Our Ideal Candidate
Having Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent
• 3 - 8 years of relevant experience in IT; out of which at least 2 - 3 years experience in Identity & Access / IAM / Information Security, on large and complex projects/ operations.
• 2 - 3 years of experience in Banking Security Administration and System Reporting services sector preferred.
• In-depth understanding of IAM and service management concepts.
• Knowledge in various technology platforms, domains and application development. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products, UNIX, Active Directory, Exchange, and Database highly preferred.
• Detail oriented, highly organized and able to handle a variety of tasks in an efficient manner.
• Ability to collect and analyze data, establish facts and make recommendations in written and oral form
• Possess strong decision making, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Ability to work well autonomously and within a team environment
• Strong business / client engagement skills
• Time management skills with the ability to effectively follow up and track information
• Experience working in a geographically dispersed team is an added advantage
• Having relevant certifications like CISSP, ITIL will be an added advantage
• TPAM tools knowledge will be added advantage
• People Manager /Team Lead skill will be an added advantage