- Conducts Information Systems audits which cover Information Technology (IT) general controls, application controls, process review, IT Infrastructure review, etc.
- Prepares audit and management reports
- A recognised Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or its equivalent
- Professional certification such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and/or proficiency with computer-assisted audit tools and experience with SAS is an advantage
- Knowledge on financial/banking regulations and information systems security and controls for IBM mainframe, Unix, Windows, and computer network is desirable
- Possesses good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fresh graduates who are keen in pursuing a career in IS auditing will also be considered