Intern, Income Collection (LUX) (Apr-Aug 2020)
What is the opportunity?
Investor & Treasury Services Malaysia is a processing center of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographic time zones. The country employs a global operating model to maximise efficiencies across time zones and supports a 24/5 operations.
You will be responsible for accurate and timely processing, reconciliations, reporting and query resolution within required timeframes across all prescribed services to RBC I&TS clients.
You will be supporting Luxembourg region. Working hours would be 3:00PM to 12:00AM or 4:00PM to 1:00AM. Flexibility is required to support the team during peak and festive seasons. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Ensure entitlement entries carries the correct valuation in providing accurate Unit Price for net-asset-value (NAV) calculation.
- Continually ensure complete awareness of Client, external custodians and inter-departmental Service Level Standards / Agreements and ensure compliance at all times.
- Full awareness on procedure and process library (PPL) and conduct periodically reviews on existing procedures with a focus on increasing accuracy, efficiency and best practices.
- Accountable for maintaining satisfactory internal and external Audit/Regulatory/Risk ratings and reviews.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with brokers/fund managers/clients/custodians.
- Participate in decreasing the risk of errors in the team by suggesting appropriate controls and updating procedures.
- Experience in a Global custody or related financial institution.
- Must possess a good technical knowledge of varying Corporate Actions/Income/Tax within different markets.
- Ability to work as part of a team or alone to achieve collective goals.
What's in it for you?
- Well-developed organisational and administrative skills.
- Strong report writing, data tracking skills and PC skills and knowledge of Excel.
- Good interpersonal skills and networking abilities with sub-custodians and internal departments.
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Join our Talent Community
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at http://www.rbc.com/careers/index.html rbc.com/careers. JOB SUMMARY City:
Kuala Lumpur Address:
Level 13, Menara 1 Sentrum, No.201, Jalan Tun Sambanthan, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Work Hours/Week:
40 Work Environment:
Office Employment Type:
[[filter7]] Career Level:
Diversity Talent Pipeline Application Deadline:
RBC Investor & Treasury Services Req ID:
221236 Ad Code(s):