- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
Roles & responsibilities
• Analyze and review cases that are circulated to Banking Fraud Management by adhering to the stipulated Service Level Agreements [SLA] according to the Key Performance Indicators [KPI].
• Conduct both Banking and Credit Card investigation with OCBC Bank customers, merchants or relevant i.e. internal or external parties to provide case conclusion and the classification of a fraud case according to the nature of the transactions, Modus Operandi and relevant information or evidence gathered during the investigation.
• Provide justification on the investigating cases for business approval and endorsement.
• Collaborate with Internal Auditor to conduct internal staff interview.
• Collaborate with fraud task force ie MRMTF and MAFN to conduct field investigation for the industry.
• Conduct bank wide fraud awareness training for both Consumer Financial Services and Business Banking staff.
• Collaborate with MRMTF to conduct fraud training for Royal Malaysian Police.
• Attend Task Force/NCG/ABN/MAFN meetings and liaise with MasterCard/Visa International and law enforcement to gather intelligence on fraud related matter domestically and international.
• Carry out Suspicious Transaction Reporting (STR) to Bank Negara Malaysia via Financial Intelligence System (FINS).
• Representing the bank to attend Ombudsman Financial Services [OFS] hearing and court proceeding if needed.
• Participate in the project/process improvement for Investigation section.
• To perform other additional responsibilities as and when required by the management in line with the changing of fraud environment.
• Degree holder or equivalent education preferred.
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language used in the workplace.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills; written and verbal.
• Meticulous and good analytical skill.
• Independent, resourceful and enthusiastic.
• Good time management.
• Knowledge in Banking fraud, credit card and cyber security are an advantage.