Java Developer with experience in Spring, Hibernate, sql, Linux/Unix
Domain Knowledge : Information Technology
- 3 to 5 years of software development with hands-on experience in Java/J2EE platforms.
- Strong Experience with Oracle and PL SQL
- Unix/Linux Platform exposure
- Must have a robust understanding of Java and an in-depth understanding of other Java technologies, including JSP, JMS, Struts, Oracle, SQL, Stored Procedures, Linux, Spring, Hibernate, Web services and Angular JS/Jquery.
- Possesses strong programming. debugging, documentation, testing & problem-solving skills.
- Banking Exposure is Good to have.
- General duties & responsibilities:
- Design, develops, enhances, debugs and implement software applications using SDLC best practices in an agile environment.
- Troubleshoots production problems related to existing software applications.
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments which are broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish a task.
- Ability to apply comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Researches, designs, develops, tests, builds and co-ordinates the conversion and/or integration of software products based on business requirements.
- Addresses problems of system integration, compatibility and multiple platforms.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of applications software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics wherever applicable.
- Participates in development of software user manual, technical reports (design/interface document) and release plan (implementation/deployment plan)
- Raise change and participate in implementation.