Junior Business Analyst
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 25 Sep 18 2018-09-25
Junior Business Analyst
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The below roles & responsibilities will focus on supporting GBS Technology Malaysia as a location management office.
- Validate and enhance monthly headcount report provided by HR with information from Non-Employed Worker (NEW) Portal reports and Finance Cost Centre report. This is a key task that further enables our internal business partners to carry on with their operational duties (i.e. Operations, Employee Engagement, Risk Management, NEW Contract Management)
- Update and distribute/publish the Technology Cost Centre list based on monthly Finance Cost Centre to our stakeholders.
- Produce and publish a monthly Vendor Summary to provide location stakeholders with insights regarding their dependencies on vendor resources.
- Produce & publish the monthly GBS Technology Malaysia People Demographic dashboard for the department, to provide clear insight on our population.
- Cut monthly reports for distribution to location leaders in GBS Technology from various monthly master reports (Enhanced Headcount Report, NEW Spend, Block Leave, eLearning, Location Dashboard, People Demographic Dashboard).
- Provide ad hoc reporting support based on business/location requirements.
- Act as contact point to Hiring Managers (HM) in GBS Technology Malaysia to ensure that the HM has gathered all necessary approvals to open a job requisition for Non-Employed Worker (NEW).
- Support half-yearly Process Review for our location management office processes.
- Identify process gaps and potential action plans to relevant stakeholders.
- Provide administrative support to Learn and Progress (LEAP) Programme - a young talent onboarding and development programme for GBS Technology Malaysia.
Our Ideal Candidate
Must have a Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science.
The following skills are required to be successful in performing this position:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint).
- Must possess strong analytical skill and problem solving.
- Attention to detail and concerned with quality.
- A professional with a good work ethic who can work to tight deadlines, manage time appropriately and requires minimal supervision.
- Comfortable working with data.
- Basic understanding of programming constructs.
- Interested in analysing, planning, managing tasks and problem solving.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.